Thursday, December 10, 2015

Layout share

Hello my scrappy friends! Today I just wanted to share some layouts I have created in the past week or so.... I hope you all are having a great week and getting in the Christmas spirit! 
I created this layout using Crate paper Hello Love collection and a Hip Kit Club cut file. 
For this layout I used some modeling paste and a heart stencil and I also used the Hello Love collection. 
For this layout I used lots of different collections that I had in my stash and I love the way it turned out!

Thank you all so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel for videos on all of these layouts!
Hugs- Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...