Sunday, December 6, 2015

Handmade Christmas gift ideas

Hello lovely people! I am here with some gift ideas that are super easy! First I have a pine cone ornament, we gathered pine cones and I had some jute and little burlap bows and used my hot glue. 
On this ornament I used a small glass ornament, some old book pages, mate modge podge, some glitter glue and a tiny burlap bow. I love this one and think it's so stinking cute.
Lastly I absolutely love getting handmade cards! So I really love making them for other people! Super simple sweet handmade gifts! I hope you all enjoyed this post! Have an amazing day!
Hugs, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...