Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hello Lovely

Hey hey everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing day today! It's a sunny day here in North Carolina. Today I sat down in my craft room and started looking through my stuff and started on a layout. I have part of the Hello Lovely collection from cocoa vanilla studio so I decided to play around with it and I am so happy I did! It's like the collection spoke to me.... Lol... I know I sound crazy but it just went together so lovely and I love the way it turned out! So I have a process video on my YouTube channel and I would love it if you all could check it out 😉 thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...