Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Disney series

Hello my lovely crafters!
How was everyone's holiday weekend? I had an amazing weekend with my husband and daughter grilling and playing outside! I just finished another layout for my Disney album, and I wanted to share it with you all. I used dylusions sprays and Heidi swapp color shines for the drips. I love the way this looks and it so much fun getting inky! These pictures are from our last night at Disney and we were waiting for the parade to start. Hence the title. It's a super simple layout and didn't take much time to make. I hope you all like this one as much as I do! Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...