Wednesday, September 16, 2015

On a roll!

Hello my lovely friends! The past two days have been filled with scrapbooking! I have not been recording my process either... Sometimes I just like to sit down and scrap without making a YouTube video, no pressure and for some reason they always turn out better! Lol... I just wanted to share the layouts that I have created. I am on a spending freeze so I am only using things in my stash.
I used crate paper craft market for this layout. I also used Tim holtz distress ink in peacock feathers to edge all of the papers.
For this layout I also used craft market! I just love this collection so much!
I used some distress ink and some stencils for the background of this one! I love the way it looks! I also used craft market and an old Maggie Holmes collection for this one.
Last one, I used some really old Elle's Studio collection. I kept this one super simple and I really like the simplicity of it. Thank you all so much for stopping by and I really hope you enjoyed your layout'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...