Tuesday, October 3, 2017

    Hello Scrappy friends! I hope that you all have been doing well! I wanted to share some of my most recent layouts I have created with you today.

This layout was so much fun to create! I used my cocoa daisy September Kit. Fall is my favorite season and I am all about it right now!

The story behind these photos is a special story for me and I knew I needed to document it! The photos are silly which always makes for a fun layout!

Here is another layout I created with my Cocoa Daisy September Kit. I have to say that this is my most favorite kit that I have gotten so far!
I also added some mustard color trim from Hobby Lobby and I feel like it just made the layout come together and I love the way this layout turned out!
I hope you all get some inspiration from my layouts! I have process videos for both of these layouts on my YouTube channel, so make sure you head over and check them out! Thank you so much for stooping by today! Have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...