Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Disney series on my YouTube Channel

Hey everyone! I am finally back into action! I am moved into my new home and all unpacked and getting settled in. I have been uploading YouTube videos now for a couple weeks and I am so happy to be back! I asked my followers if they would like to see a Disney series and they said YES! So here are the layouts I have completed and there are videos on my channel. I hope you all can check out the videos! I have used a ton of simple stories Say Cheese 2 collection and I'm in love with it! We all know how much I LOVE gold and this collection has tons of it 😁 It makes me so happy! I hope you all have an amazing day and thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...