Sunday, January 11, 2015

Picture frame birth announcement

So my best friend had a baby two weeks ago and I decided to make her a little something. I used my Cricut explore to cut the words out in baby pink vinyl and I used grey card stock inside the picture frame. It was my first time doing something like this and I messed up a couple times but I really am happy with the end result! I will be mailing it out to her this week. I have tons of scrapbooking process videos and some haul videos on my YouTube channel if you all want to go check it out. I am going to be doing a giveaway once I get 500 subscribers.

YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClNV7UT8pORdDapu40W9k3g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...