Saturday, November 15, 2014

Layout

Hello everyone! Good Saturday morning! I love how I have been awake for two hours and my daughter and husband are still sleeping! It's nice to sit down and drink my coffee in the quiet and to get this blog post done without any interruptions.... So I worked on this layout about a week ago and I really love how it turned out. I used some teresa Collins modeling paste with a poka dot stencil and added some texture to the plain blue card stock. Which is always fun playing with! Then for the embellishments I used the Heidi swapp project life gold embellishments.for the title Happy I cut it out on my cricut and used my gold wink of Stella brush and I just love these little things! So much shinny glitter! And That is it for this layout. It was super fun and pretty easy :) I hope you all have an amazing weekend and thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...