Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Scrapping Wonders Travelers Notebook Layout

Today I have a travelers notebook layout for you! I used my insert from Scrapping Wonders for my last year in my 20's! I am documenting photos of me through out my last year in my 20's.

I used a paper pad from Michael's, some washi from Michael's, and some pom pom trim from Michael's as well. The enamel dots are from my stash. 

I made a flip book tip in with some cut aparts from the paper pad and the washi. I love the way it turned out and I will be able to hide my journaling and also have a nice little saying on the front!

This layout was so much fun creating and I always enjoy working in my travelers notebook and I love my inserts from Scrapping Wonders! Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you all will head over to my YouTube Channel to check my video of my process out!
Have an amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...