Thursday, August 3, 2017

Stuck?! Sketches Design Team Call

Hello lovely friends! I am so excited to share this layout with all of you today! I used the sketch from August 1st. Laura did an amazing job as always creating this sketch!


As always I kind of switched things up a little bit and made the sketch work for me. You don't always have to take a layout or sketch and copy it exactly. Thats the great thing about scrapbooking, there is no wrong way! Make it yours and have fun creating! That is exactly what I did! I absolutely love the way this layout turned out and I am so pleased with it. Here are a couple pictures of my take on the sketch.
I used the Prima Rose Quartz Collection for this layout.

The rose gold foiling in this collection is to die for!

Check out my youtube video to watch the whole process of how this layout came together!


Please check out Stuck?! Sketches Blog

Thank you so much for spending some time with me today! Have an amazing day.
Hugs- Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...