Monday, March 7, 2016

Recent Layouts

Hello lovely crafty friends! I hope you all have been doing well! I have been super busy creating layouts and making videos for my YouTube channel. Please head over to my channel to see the process for all of these layouts.
On this layout I used Pink Paislee collection.
This layout was created using Maggie Holmes Bloom collection.
For this one I used Ann Butler Designs products to create a fun background and then stickers from a couple older collections.

Don't forget to check out my channel Heatherscraftylife. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...