Thursday, December 17, 2015

Crate Paper craft room banner

Hello lovely friends! I hope you all are doing well. I have been wanting to make a banner for my craft room for months.... When I received the Hello Love collection from Crate Paper I was truly inspired! This collection is so beautiful and fun to play with! I used a spellbinders doilie die and my Cricut Explore to cut out the letters. I then embellished each letter banner with pieces from the collection and some enamel dots. 
I added each letter on the black and white twine. I also took some little clothes pins and embossed them with some gold embossing powder. I absolutely love the way it turned out!
Here is one of the cut aparts from the collection and you can see the beautiful gold embossed clips!
Here is another close up, I hope you all are a little is pored to work with this beautiful collection! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Hugs, Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...