Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tupelo Designs LLC Design Team project Autumn Days

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing day! I am bringing you a fall layout today for my design team post. There will be a process video uploaded to my YouTube channel today for the layout. I used the carta Bella fall blessings collection from my design team package-http://www.tupelodesignsllc.com/products/carta-bella-echo-park-collection-kit-12x12-fall-blessings
That is the link to the collection. While your there check out the deal of the day and all of the new products in the store! Down below will be a picture of my completed layout and I would love for you to check out my video and subscribe to my channel. Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...