Monday, November 10, 2014

Picture frame projects

Hello everyone! It's a cold morning here in Pennsylvania! I just wanted to share some projects I have been working on that are finished now. I bought some picture frames on the clearance rack at michaels craft store. I painted them the color that I wanted and in one I put some burlap in the frame and a little clip with a flower so I can change the pictures out as often as I want. Then the other one I painted the same color I twisted some wire together and then hung pictures with clothes pins 😊 I think they both turned out awesome and I love them! Thank you so much for checking my blog out. Hope this inspires you to make something different out of your old picture frames!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Sketches

I have created a book of 50 exclusive sketches! I am so excited to be releasing this book! I have worked super hard on this to bring you fun...